Our NHS client based in the South East of England is seeking an Interim Estates Officer for an initial period of 3 months
- Undertake feasibility studies on works schemes enabling option studies to be conducted accurately allowing efficient allocation of capital and revenue funding;
- Provide design solutions to support clinical development ensuring due consideration of legislative and NHS guidance as promulgated though building regulations, British standards, health building notes and technical memoranda;
- Support and contribute to formulation of operational policies.
- Demonstrate understanding and competencies in the use of industry standard software packages such as ’AutoCAD’ together with those specific to the NHS such as “Activity Data Base”
- Provide a project management service for projects and schemes.
Proven track record of providing high quality design solutions complying with statutory and organisational requirements, or a proven track record in Property Management.
Must have knowledge of drafting and experience with CAD;
To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively, for more information, please call Nick Reece on 0845 436 0127 or 07772 954 593 quoting reference number: 64.007.1757