Our client, an NHS organisation, based in the Midlands is seeking to recruit an Interim BI Developer for an initial 3 months.
Key responsibilities include
- Leads on the production and timely submission of information for monitoring Medical Division activity together with the statutory returns that are defined as pertaining to the division.
- Leads on the Medical Division’s analytics, reporting and insight generation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the clinical and operational analytic and reporting needs are satisfied to enable delivery of the Trust’s clinical strategy.
- Lead on the analytics provision for the Medical Division and all medical initiatives from an analytics perspective.
- Developing routine and ad hoc reports presented in a clear, digestible, and useable format to meet the information requirements of the stakeholder(s).
- Collation, analysis and interpretation of clinical and management information from a wide variety of sources and across a range of operational services.
- Must have Acute Trust experience.
Skills (there will be a technical test on the top two so essential)
- Analysis and Insight generation
- Reporting and automation
- Project management
- Process improvement – data management
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Charts
- Power BI report development
To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively for more information, please call Marcus Greenhalgh on 07832 211600 reference number 2255