Our client, an NHS Organisation, based in the South East of England, is seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager on an interim basis for an initial period of 3-6 months.
The Post holder will add value through his/her knowledge, skills and experience to advise and support the Programme Director Commercial (Director of Estates & Capital Development , Head of Estate Projects, Project Sponsors, Project Board/Team and senior clinicians/executives and take predominant responsibility for the compliance, coordination, management and delivery of the Trust Capital Projects to ensure objectives are achieved in terms of specific performance, time, cost and quality.
- To plan the project delivery and ensure the appropriate project management methodology and control documents are in place (e.g: PEP/PID, RAIDs etc…)
- To ensure proper Critical Path Analysis and WBS etc. are developed so that project plans and timetables are robust and deliverable.
- To ensure there are appropriate reporting and escalation mechanisms in place so that Project Sponsor’s and Steering groups/Boards are aware of key risks and issues to actively log and manage the issues in relation to the completion of the scheme.
- To provide updates to the Programme Director & Head of Estates Projects on project progress and provide appropriate reporting to the Project Boards and Trust Board where required.
- To support and encourage stakeholders i.e. clinicians and healthcare professionals through the project process.
- Building-related or Engineering Degree, BEng; BSc; (Essential).
- Master’s Degree (MSc) in Engineering related science / construction field or equivalent experience/training (Desired).
- 5 years’ experience in Programme / Project Management.
- Knowledge of project management practices and state of the art experience in implementing exemplary systems and processes.
To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively for more information, please call Nick Reece on 07772 954593 stating reference number 2308