Our NHS client based in the Midlands seeks to recruit an Estates Capital Project Manager on an interim basis for an initial period of 3 months.
The Estates Capital Project Manager will form part of a team of managers leading a complex multi-million pound programme of projects within the Trust’s reconfiguration programme as well at the year-on-year Trust capital programme.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing workstream leads to ensure compliance with defined budgets and governance/reporting arrangements,
- Ensuring that risk management and change control procedures are implemented and are actively used to assess the effect of any change to the project in terms of cost, timescales and resources.
- Developing feasibility studies and providing input on sections of the Business Case.
- Effectively lead multi-discipline teams to deliver best-fit solutions and manage conflicting requirements to negotiate successful outcomes,
- Work with the wider project team to deliver the project scope within agreed time, cost and quality parameters, continually monitor and ensure robust and accurate reporting against these.
To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively for more information, please call Nick Reece on 07772 954 593 quoting reference number: 2616